I Heart Utah Prints

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I made a plaque resembling this the other day and made a little brag post to my friends on Facebook. I got a lot of response about this so I thought I would just make it into a digital print that people can download and hang in their homes. I made this print in 8x10, 11x14 11.75x15.75 (the size of the IKEA frames) and 16x20. The download is to a ZIP file where you will find the brown ones in each size and the gray ones in each size.




Since MOST of my friends are here in Utah, I just made it for Utah. I would be quite the task to move that little heart to every state in the US. BUT, if you would like for me to make one for another state (or another country!), let me know via comment and I will try to get that done for you! Enjoy!

To download the I Heart Utah prints, click HERE.

And remember, these prints are for personal use only!!

No comments:

Post a Comment